Horvath Vision Care will continue to provide our patients the premier care which they have come to expect. We have implemented many safety precautions to make your visit a comfortable one as we combat this COVID-19 pandemic.
- To protect you and our staff, we will be wearing masks and prefer our unvaccinated patients do the same.
- Digital version of patient history forms through our website allow patients to complete them at home prior to their appointment.
- Touchless thermometer temperature readings will be obtained for all staff and unvaccinated patients entering our office.
- Although we will promote a touchless exam experience, all equipment you come into contact with is sanitized between patients.
- Contact lens orders of 4 boxes or more will be shipped to your home free of charge or curbside pickup is available at each location.
- Telehealth service is offered for those who are vulnerable and should not leave their home.
- Slit-lamp barriers allow our doctor to thoroughly exam your eyes while protecting both the patient and doctor safe.
- Online payment of invoices available through our website.
- We encourage patients to please stay at home if feeling ill.